- #H92472 000001002 H92472000001002
Ddrum Vintone Steel Snare Drum
- Write a Review
The Vintone Steel Snare from ddrum offers bright and cutting sound, yet with balanced, musical tone.What drummers need are tools that work - not comp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A collection of handcrafted snares from ddrum in a variety of styles and options.
The Vintone Steel Snare from ddrum offers bright and cutting sound, yet with balanced, musical tone.
What drummers need are tools that work - not complications. ddrum's new Vintone series metal snares offer vintage tone, with modern appointments. This simplified line of elegant snare choices will complement any playing style - from jazz to metal, country to R&B - in the studio, or onstage.
- Steel shell
- 2.3mm steel hoops
- Box throwoff
- Bright, cutting tone
Where vintage style meets modern tone. Click to order today!
- 14 x 5", 14 x 6-1/2" or 14 x 8"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.