- Product J04762
DG De Gregorio Maestral Snare Cajon
- Write a Review
The Maestral is the first caj³n on the market with a patented replaceable front plate that takes only 10 minutes to change. By changing the beating s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Versatile caj³n with two different, replaceable front plates.
The Maestral is the first caj³n on the market with a patented replaceable front plate that takes only 10 minutes to change. By changing the beating surface, you can obtain different tones. Each Maestral Caj³n comes with 2 different front plates, one from the Yaqu caj³n (for more intimate sets) and Chanela caj³n (for when you need to project in a louder environment), plus a double snare system and a split tension device. The Maestral Caj³n is a great long-term investment.
- 2 replaceable front plate (from Yaqu and Chanela models)
- Double snare system
Mix things up with the Maestral maestro. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.