- Product J04766
DG De Gregorio Yaqui Snare Cajon
- Write a Review
The Yaqui is the most visually captivating caj³n in the DG De Gregorio line with its special beating surface. All sides of the Caj³n are made with Av...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Versatile caj³n with stunning looks and great tones.
The Yaqui is the most visually captivating caj³n in the DG De Gregorio line with its special beating surface. All sides of the Caj³n are made with Avio birch plywood. It features a set of jingles applied on the inner post, which vibrate lightly when the bass tone is performed. The sound has compressed and controlled basses, cutting high tones, a "bass drum-brushed snare" effect, and a very strong and modern sound that is versatile.
- Avio birch plywood
- Set of jingles on inner post for bass tone
- Controlled bass tone
- Cutting highs
- Bass drum-brushed snare effect
Snare this caj³n today! Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.