- J04765 000000000 J04765000000000
DG De Gregorio Zambo Snare Cajon
- Write a Review
Made with birch plywood on all sides, it features a patented snare assembly with tension-adjustable nylon wound strands and an on/off snare switch lo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Special snare assembly and on/off switch help give this a more versatile sound than the standard caj³n.
Made with birch plywood on all sides, it features a patented snare assembly with tension-adjustable nylon wound strands and an on/off snare switch located on the outside of the drum. Not only does the Zambo's snares offer a more mellow tone, but it makes it good for use in traditional Spanish, Brazilian, Cuban and Peruvian situations as well as a variety of contemporary musical styles.
- Birch plywood
- Snare assembly with tension-adjustable nylon wound strands
- Outer On/Off snare switch
Add some flavor to your music with this caj³n. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.