- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dixon Equator Series Maple/Carbon Fiber Snare Drum
14 x 5.5 in.
- Write a Review
- J13431 000001000 J13431000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Equator snare drums fuse two shell materials for increased clarity, sharp attack and a cutting edge appearance. This Maple/Cabon Fiber model features...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A series of hybrid snare drums from Dixon.
Equator snare drums fuse two shell materials for increased clarity, sharp attack and a cutting edge appearance. This Maple/Cabon Fiber model features a the warmth of maple with the new-age crack of carbon fiber. The hoops are die-cast zinc with chrome-plating, while the drum is crowned with Evans Level 360 drum heads.
Snare size: 14 x 5-1/2
Total Pieces: 1
Case or Bag: Not applicable
Stand: Not applicable
Shell material: Hybrid
Shell construction: Info not available
Shell thickness (mm): Info Not Available
Bearing edge: Info not available
Reinforcement ring: Yes
Hardware material: Steel
Hoop type: Die-cast
Internal muffler: No
Snares: Info Not Available
Finish type: Gloss
Country of origin: Info not available
A snare with a dual hemisphere shell. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.