- J46960 000001000 J46960000001000
Dixon Gregg Bissonette Hammered Brass Signature Snare Drum
14 x 6.5 in.
- Write a Review
This Signature Gregg Bissonette snare drum features a hammered brass shell with a black nickel finish, giving a warmer and dryer sound than a steel s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A brass snare with a brawny appearance and warm, bold performance.
This Signature Gregg Bissonette snare drum features a hammered brass shell with a black nickel finish, giving a warmer and dryer sound than a steel shell drum. The drum also sports an adjustable snare butt-end making it easy to adjust the snare tension with either hand. The tube lugs give this snare drum a look as distinctive as its sound.
Snare Size: 14 x 6-1/2 in.
Total Pieces: 1
Case or Bag: Not Applicable
Stand: Not Applicable
Shell Material: Brass
Shell Construction: Rolled
Shell Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
Bearing Edge: 45°
Reinforcement Ring: No
Hardware Material: Steel
Hoop Type: Triple-flange
Internal muffler: No
Finish Type: Nickel-plated
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.