- #J45813 000002001 J45813000002001
DrumCraft Series 7 Maple Snare Drum
13 x 5 in. Liquid Chrome
- Write a Review
This DrumCraft Series 7 snare drum features a maple shell for rich, warm mids, balanced highs and powerful lows delivered by the fibers and physics o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Based on the DrumCraft’s award-winning Series 8 line.
This DrumCraft Series 7 snare drum features a maple shell for rich, warm mids, balanced highs and powerful lows delivered by the fibers and physics of the wood. A longtime top choice of drummers, maple is also considered to be one of the most beautiful tonal woods used for drum building since this instrument has been invented.
Each DrumCraft Series 7 snare drum features sturdy polycarbonate wrapping and German-engineered satin chrome hardware. Every part, bracket, joint and memory lock is designed to incorporate the slick and simple design.
The patented nickel drumworks throw off is smooth as silk and withstand the force of any drummer's style. And 2.5 mm projection hoops on the snare enhance the tuning stability. Stainless steel tension rods and brass receiver nuts pair with the hoops for durability even at extremely high tension.
Includes Remo USA heads for immediate playability.
- Snare Size:Multiple Sizes
- Total Pieces:1
- Case or Bag:Not Applicable
- Stand:Not Applicable
- Shell Material:Maple
- Shell Construction:8-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm):6
- Bearing Edge:45°
- Reinforcement Ring:No
- Hardware Material:Steel
- Hoop Type:Triple-flange
- Internal muffler:No
- Finish Type:Wrap
- Country of Origin:China
Drums designed to help you hone your percussion craft. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.