- Product J42659
DrumCraft Series Three 5-Piece Progressive Drumset
- Write a Review
Drumcraft is a company driven by the passion to give you an instrument that you enjoy to play. Drumcraft drums are created to stand out and be differ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Real drums designed for the youngest players among us.
Drumcraft is a company driven by the passion to give you an instrument that you enjoy to play. Drumcraft drums are created to stand out and be different visually without compromising function. They are built to inspire you every time you perform on them. No matter whether you're having fun in your rehearsal room or you're playing 10,000 seat venues with your band. You're the heartbeat of your music, you're the pulse. You deserve an instrument with soul, nothing less.
The Drumcraft Series 3 real drumset designed for the youngest players among us. The shell construction is handled on the same machines as on Series 8. The same glue and production materials are used, but with different wood (poplar) and outer wrapping.
In addition to short toms for low positioning. the hi-hat and snare stand are designed for ultra-low adjustment. If they can hold up a pair of sticks and mount a throne. They probably can adjust the drumset to their liking as well. Kids can play this kit easily, no matter what age they are.
Drum hardware features include ball-socket tom holders, memory locks and adjustable bass drum spurs. It comes with a 4-piece double-braced hardware pack, throne and a pedal. Cymbals are sold separately.
- Bass drum(s):22 x 16 in.
- Tom(s):10 x 7, 12 x 8 in.
- Floor tom(s):16 x 14 in.
- Snare:14 x 5 in.
- Total pieces:5
- Cymbals:Not Applicable
- Total cymbals:0
- Bass pedal:Yes
- Hi-hat stand:Yes
- Boom stand:Not Applicable
- Straight stand:Yes
- Throne:Not Applicable
- Hardware pieces:4
- Shell material:Poplar
- Construction:Info not available
- Thickness (mm):Info Not Available
- Bearing edge:45°
- Drum Hardware
- Finish type:Wrap
- Origin country:China
Drums derived from German engineering and design. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.