- H82137 000002001 H82137000002001
DW Black-Ti Snare Drum
14 x 5.5 in. Black Nickel Hardware
- Write a Review
Used in everything from aerospace to sporting goods, titanium is a strong, lightweight alloy that is revolutionizing heavy industry in this millenium...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A 21st century snare from DW offering a full, strong tone with a dry finish.
Used in everything from aerospace to sporting goods, titanium is a strong, lightweight alloy that is revolutionizing heavy industry in this millenium. DW is a drummaker pushing the limits of the craft and the new DW "Black-Ti" Collector's Series Titanium is a recent addition to their always advancing product lineup. With a svetle 1mm titanium shell and a smooth DW MAG throw off, this snare offers a cutting crack and a warm tone for a metal snare. It also possesses the versatility to sing at either end of the tuning range while maintaining a crisp finish.
Throw in stealth black nickel hardware and this dignified drum is ready for the most formal of environments.
Note that DW products are not available for further discounting online. For additional information, please call 866-226-2918.
- Snare Size: Multiple Sizes
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Titanium
- Shell Construction: Rolled
- Shell Thickness (mm): 1
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: Yes
- Hardware Material: Black Nickel
- Hoop Type: Proprietary
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Throw-Off: Tap-Style
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Polished
- Country of Origin: United States
A snare worthy of a formal affair. Take it home today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.