- J26845 000001001 J26845000001001
DW Collector's Series Lacquer Custom Oak Snare Drum
14x6.5 In. Natural Hard Satin
- Write a Review
Adding flavor to the Collector's Series legacy, this Collector's Series Lacquer Oak Custom Snare is handbuilt in DW's California custom shop. The sna...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The standard by which all other DW snare drums are measured.
Adding flavor to the Collector's Series legacy, this Collector's Series Lacquer Oak Custom Snare is handbuilt in DW's California custom shop. The snare offers warm, full tone with bright attack and big projection. The HVLT shell is constructed 11 plies of hand-selected oak plies and features a lacquer finish. Hardware features include a MAG throw-off, turret lugs and True Pitch Tuning.
- Snare Size: 14" x 6-1/2"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: No
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Oak
- Shell Construction: 11-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): 8.7
- Bearing Edge: 60°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Patented
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Throw-Off: Tap-Style
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Info Not Available
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Lacquer
- Country of Origin: United States
A snare drum that's a worthy addition to any collection. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.