- Product H95671
DW Design Series 5-Piece Lacquer Shell Pack with Chrome Hardware
- Write a Review
The DW Design Series carries on the brand's custom shop-inspired lineage at price point that was previously unheard of. In addition to new developmen...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The innovation and tone you expect from DW drums at a price you don't.
The DW Design Series carries on the brand's custom shop-inspired lineage at price point that was previously unheard of. In addition to new developments and established DW innovations, these drums feature North American maple shells with a wide tonal spectrum with attack, punch and warmth to spare.
The 8-ply tom and kick shells were built with the latest construction technique from DW's shell shop, HVLT. This is not just any shell; it's made with VLT (Vertical Low Timbre) grain orientation with an outer horizontal ply (the H in HVLT) to offer more depth, body and tuning range than the competition. Design Series snares feature 10-ply HVX shells.
Snares include an artist-approved MAG throw-off and all drums feature True-Pitch tuning rods. Finally, DW's popular F.A.S.T. (Fundamentally Accurately-Sized Toms) drum sizing and Suspension Tom Mount (STM) system will ensure these drums are able to resonantly sing as they're intended.
Each drum is finished in one of three durable lacquer colors and fitted with DW heads by Remo. Add in all of these features and you have a kit that's sure to have drummers talking.
Cymbals and hardware not included.
- Bass drum(s): 22" x 18"
- Tom(s): 10" x 8", 12" x 9"
- Floor tom(s): 16" x 14"
- Snare: 14" x 5-1/2"
- Total pieces: 5
- Hardware: Not applicable
- Cymbals: Not applicable
- Shell material: Maple
- Construction: Multi-ply
- Thickness (mm): 6.4
- Bearing edge: 45
- Reinforcement ring: Not applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Patented
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Lacquer
- Country of origin: Taiwan
Behind every DW set is a great set of drums. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.