- 450863 000035685 450863000035685
DW Eco-X Floor Tom
Ebony 16 x 14 in.
- Write a Review
This Eco-X floor tom not only satisfies drummer's needs with its huge sound, and full frequency range, but it also satisfies our need to be environme...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
DW provides drummers with yet another sonic option, while at the same time utilizing renewable resources, that's ECO-X.
This Eco-X floor tom not only satisfies drummer's needs with its huge sound, and full frequency range, but it also satisfies our need to be environmentally conscious. The unique, US-made hybrid bamboo/birch shell provides increased high-end attack, while DW's X Shell technology offers unprecedented low-end response. They are big, full sounding drums with a huge fundamental, and all of the warmth, resonance, and attack that Collector's Series drums are known for. Plus, DW drummer-friendly features such as True Pitch Tuning, STM (Suspension Tom Mounts), Proportional Counter Hoops and DW Heads by Remo USA all come standard. It's a giant leap forward in shell technology and everyone wins!
Note that DW products are not available for further discounting online. For additional information, please call 866-226-2918.
- Hybrid bamboo/birch shells
- True Pitch Tuning
- STM (Suspension Tom Mounts)
- Proportional Counter Hoops
- Made in the USA
Eco-X - saving the planet one drum at a time. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.