- J05876 000001001 J05876000001001
DW Exotic Angel Pearl Snare
14 x 6.5 in. Black Nickel Hardware
- Write a Review
The Collector's Series Maple is crafted from only the finest hand-selected North American maple and customized in any California Custom Shop finish a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The standard by which all other DW snare drums are measured.
The Collector's Series Maple is crafted from only the finest hand-selected North American maple and customized in any California Custom Shop finish and drum hardware color option. Each 10-ply maple snare is fitted with a 6-ply reinforcement hoop and DW's 60-degree bearing edge for optimal resonance, warmth and attack. A lacquered interior adds brightness to a snare with a full tonal spectrum and plenty of body.
This snare is fitted with 3mm DW True Hoops for articulate rimshots and a MAG throw-off system with a 3P buttplate for maximum tension adjustability and sensitivity. U.S.-made DW heads by Remo ensure this snare is ready for play right out of the box.
- Snare Size: 14" x 6-1/2"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Maple
- Shell Construction: 10-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): 7.1
- Bearing Edge: 60°
- Reinforcement Ring: Yes
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Proprietary
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Throw-Off: Tap-Style
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Satin
- Country of Origin: United States
The definitive DW workhorse snare. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.