- #H89937 000008000 H89937000008000
DW Performance Series 4-Piece Shell Pack
- Write a Review
No detail has been overlooked, no corners have been cut. Its look and sound are decidedly DW. This custom-inspired DW Performance Series 4-Piece Drum...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Handcrafted by the experts at Drum Workshop.
No detail has been overlooked, no corners have been cut. Its look and sound are decidedly DW. This custom-inspired DW Performance Series 4-Piece Drum Kit comes with a new Quarter Turret lug, low mass die-cast claw hook, new badge, logo head and your choice of 4 hand-sprayed Specialty Lacquer or 4 ultra-durable FinishPly finishes, it's designed to get noticed and most importantly, Performance sounds like what you'd expect from DW. Easy to tune, superior sounding HVX shells, along with DW heads by Remo USA, STM (Suspension Tom Mounts), True Pitch Tuning and DW 45 degree back-cut bearing edges, all make these drums sing.
The HVX shells used on the Performance Series combine advanced grain orientation technology and hand-selected North American hard rock maple to deliver a low, punchy fundamental, with ample resonance and projection that's perfectly suited for live applications. Performance Series 8" toms feature a 7-ply HVX construction, while the Snares feature 10-ply HVX, and the 10"-16", along with all bass drums, feature 8-ply HVX construction.
Cymbals and hardware not included.
Note that DW products are not available for further discounting online. For additional information, please call 866-226-2918.
- Bass Drum(s): 22" x 18"
- Tom(s): 12" x 9"
- Floor Tom(s): 16" x 14"
- Snare: 14" x 5-1/2"
- Total Pieces: 4
- Hardware: Not Applicable
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Maple
- Construction: 8-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 5.6
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Patented
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Multiple
- Country of Origin: United States
Seriously great drums for serious drummers. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.