- J28203 000000000 J28203000000000
Fancy Pans Chromatic Double Lead Compact Pan
- Write a Review
Fancy Pans Steel Drums has been manufacturing steel drum instruments since 1993. Harmonically tuned to A 440, these instruments are made from new, mi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Handcrafted, harmonically tuned steel drums for early steel drummers.
Fancy Pans Steel Drums has been manufacturing steel drum instruments since 1993. Harmonically tuned to A 440, these instruments are made from new, mild steel barrels by professional craftsmen in a workshop environment. All drums are made in the U.S.A.
The Compact Pro Series are mid-range drums offering additional notes and advanced playability. Perfect for either the beginner or the more advanced player. The hand movement techniques and skills learned on these drums can be easily transferred to the standard full-size instruments. Compact Pro drums are made from 18" diameter barrels. All drums come with floor stands and playing mallets.
These pan offer a 2½ octave range on two drums with a 7" skirt.
- Made from new, mild steel barrles
- Harmonically tuned to A 440
- Includes a table top stand and mallets
- 7" Skirt
- Made in the U.S.A.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.