- 581108 000004508 581108000004508
GMS Freddie Holliday Signature Snare Drum
Cobalt Blue 5.5X14
- Write a Review
The GMS Freddie Holliday Signature Snare Drum features an eye-catching 14" x 5" candy apple cobalt blue aluminum shell, with gold-finish die-cast hoo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A perfect compromise between wood and steel.
The GMS Freddie Holliday Signature Snare Drum features an eye-catching 14" x 5" candy apple cobalt blue aluminum shell, with gold-finish die-cast hoops. It also features ten gold-finish Special Edition series snare lugs, the renowned GMS machined snare throw off, ultra-precise stainless steel tension rods, machined stainless steel receivers and Freddie Holliday's signature badge.
After countless world tours and studio sessions with renowned R&B/pop singing group Boyz II Men and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame legends, the O'Jays, to name a few, it's easy to see why Freddie Holliday knows a few things about getting a great sound. This is what led the GMS development team to collaborate with Freddie to create the Freddie Holliday Signature Snare Drum.
This snare's aluminum drum shell produces a sound that is warmer and more full-bodied than steel, yet it produces all the projection, volume, and crack you can handle, making it the perfect compromise between wood and steel. GMS brings their excellent craftsmanship to this very special drum that will be enjoyed by all drummers seeking that true R&B sound.
- Snare Size:14" x 5"
- Total Pieces:1
- Case or Bag:Not Applicable
- Stand:Not Applicable
- Shell Material:Aluminum
- Shell Construction:Rolled
- Shell Thickness (mm):Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge:Info Not Available
- Reinforcement Ring:No
- Hardware Material:Gold-plated
- Hoop Type:Die-cast
- Internal muffler:No
- Finish Type:Gloss
- Country of Origin:United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.