- #620316 000488142 620316000488142
GMS Revolution Maple/Steel Snare Drum
14 x 6.5 in. Walnut Burst
- Write a Review
The GMS Revolution Maple and Steel Snare Drum offers a unique blend of wood and metal sounds. It features an 8-ply maple shell with a thin layer of s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Complementary interaction of wood and metal vibration frequencies.
The GMS Revolution Maple and Steel Snare Drum offers a unique blend of wood and metal sounds. It features an 8-ply maple shell with a thin layer of steel that is sprayed to the inside of the shell. The resonant sound of wood combined with the reflective qualities of metal provides a snare drum with extreme flexibility and versatility.
The GMS Revolution snare's steel interior is suited for players who desire volume and fullness of sound. The shell feels like wood, but the sound bounces around inside the drum the way it would with a metal snare. This gives you a little more of the "kang" sound that's associated with metal drums.
Equipped with GMS's Special Edition lugs and triple-flange hoops. Bearing edges are left uncoated to promote a warmer tone, while the metal coating amplifies attack, projection, brightness, and bite.
- Snare Size:Multiple Sizes
- Total Pieces:1
- Case or Bag:Not Applicable
- Stand:Not Applicable
- Shell Material:Hybrid
- Shell Construction:8-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm):Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge:45°
- Reinforcement Ring:No
- Hardware Material:Multiple
- Hoop Type:Triple-flange
- Internal muffler:No
- Finish Type:Satin
- Country of Origin:United States
Have the feel and warmth of wood, with the cut and volume of metal. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.