- #713015 000001000 713015000001000
Gon Bops Alex Acuna Series Tumba Drum
- Write a Review
Built in the legendary Gon Bops shape, this Alex Acu±a series tumba drum is made from select North American ash. This Gon Bops drum boasts the same c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Made to the demanding standards of studio and touring ace Acu±a.
Built in the legendary Gon Bops shape, this Alex Acu±a series tumba drum is made from select North American ash. This Gon Bops drum boasts the same contour crown hoops and hardware as the California Series. Designed with Alex to offer exceptional warmth, clarity, and versatility, these conga drums are perfect for both studio and stage.
Select North American ash construction
Contour crown hoops
Steel side plates
Fitted natural drumheads
North American ash shells provide Acuña Series tumba drums with a rich tonal palette.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.