- J56250 000000000 J56250000000000
Gon Bops Daniel de los Reyes Signature Cajon
- Write a Review
Gon Bops introduces the Daniel de los Reyes signature Cajon, crafted from choice poplar wood selected for its warm resonance, and internal wires perf...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile cajon crafted from beautiful poplar.
Gon Bops introduces the Daniel de los Reyes signature Cajon, crafted from choice poplar wood selected for its warm resonance, and internal wires perfectly positioned to deliver rootsy-sounding snare sounds. Ideal for anyone playing country, roots, Americana, rock & roll, or anywhere you need great kick-snare sound without a full kit! It’s a very easy Cajon to play and sound great on. And with its distressed, reclaimed wood finish, it looks amazing on stage!
- Designed with Daniel de los Reyes of three time Grammy award winners, Zac Brown Band
- Warm, organic tones and reclaimed wood look perfect for country, roots, rock & roll players
- Crafted from choice Poplar, selected for its warm resonance
- Easy to play and sound great on!
- Quality protected with Gon Bops 2-year warranty
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.