- J46970 000001000 J46970000001000
Gretsch Drums Catalina Club 3-Piece Shell Pack
Satin Walnut Glaze
- Write a Review
The Gretsch Catalina Club Classic is a three-piece drum set for the active player who needs great tone from a portable kit that sets up and tears dow...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A mahogany-shelled kit built for extreme mobility and classic performance.
The Gretsch Catalina Club Classic is a three-piece drum set for the active player who needs great tone from a portable kit that sets up and tears down quickly and easily. Featuring mahogany shells with 30-degree bearing edges and a natural interior, this set projects a warm, punchy, classic tone.
The 18 x 14 in. bass drum is easy to handle and has plenty of punch. When combined with the 12-inch tom and 14-inch floor tom, the resulting combination is a drum set with outstanding tone-ready to tackle anything from jazz to fusion, to blues, to rock.
The drums are crowned with chrome 1.6mm triple-flanged hoops for firm rimshots and accents, while a Mini-GTS suspended tom mount helps your 12 x 8 in. mounted tom live up to its tonal potential. They also come equipped with custom Gretsch Remo heads straight out of the box.
Cymbals and hardware not included.
- Bass Drum(s): 18 x 14 in.
- Tom(s): 12 x 8 in.
- Floor Tom(s): 14 x 14 in.
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total Pieces: 3
- Hardware: Not Applicable
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Mahogany
- Construction: 7-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 7.2
- Bearing Edge: 30°
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Low-Mass
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Lacquer
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
A throwback kit for the Blakey in all of us. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.