- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Drums G-4000 Aluminum Snare Drum
14 x 6.5 in.
- Write a Review
- #584636 000651000 584636000651000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Gretsch Drums G-4000 snare drum features a 3mm solid machined aluminum shell (5mm at the edge) for sonic diversity, punchy attack and dry resona...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This aluminum snare shines with sensitivity and sharp, clean tones.
This Gretsch Drums G-4000 snare drum features a 3mm solid machined aluminum shell (5mm at the edge) for sonic diversity, punchy attack and dry resonance. The 14" x 6-1/2" aluminum snare adds tonal depth and power, while the 13" x 6" cuts with added bite in the higher frequencies. Both of these sensitive Gretsch snare drums produce warm, clean tones.
The hardware features of this snare include die-cast hoops and a Lightning throw-off and butt plate. The drum's exterior features a knurled pattern and satin finish. The 14" x 6-1/2" model has 10 lugs and a 42-strand snare wire, while the 13" x 6" has six lugs and a 20-strand wire.
- Snare Size: Multiple Sizes
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Aluminum
- Shell Construction: Rolled
- Shell Thickness (mm): 3
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Die-cast
- Lugs: Bridge
- Throw-Off: Tap-Style
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Satin
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.