- Write a Review
The Gretsch Gold Series makes your backbeat worth its weight.
Gold Series drums by Gretsch use high-grade materials consisting of boutique-level craftsmanship and appointments. Gold Series snares are designed for the discerning player that is looking to add a new, unique sound to their drum kit.
This Gold Series Bell Brass snare is built on a stout, heavy-duty 3mm brass shell for penetrating cut and versatile crispness. A 30-degree bearing edge maximizes contact of the shell and Remo USA heads. This 14 x 6-1/2" snare is finished with die-cast hoops, a fully adjustable strainer with a fixed buttplate and much more.
- 3mm Bell brass shell
- 30-Degree bearing edge
- Bolt-on Gold Series round badge
- Chrome hardware
- Die-cast hoops
- Fully adjustable strainer with fixed buttplate
- Remo USA Ambassador heads
- 20-Strand black nylon snare strips
- 14 x 6-1/2"
The golden age of Gretsch is upon us. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.