- J04174 000001001 J04174000001001
Gretsch Drums Gold Series Zig Zag Snare Drum
Maple Walnut 6.5x14
- Write a Review
Gold Series drums by Gretsch use high-grade materials consisting of boutique-level craftsmanship and appointments. Gold Series snares are designed fo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A two-tone maple and walnut stave snare from Gretsch.
Gold Series drums by Gretsch use high-grade materials consisting of boutique-level craftsmanship and appointments. Gold Series snares are designed for the discerning player that is looking to add a new, unique sound to their drum kit.
The Zig Zag Stave Snare from Gretsch features a 14 x 6-1/2" shell constructed of 30 individual 7/8" colorful maple and walnut staves and outputs a tone with the warmth of maple and the attack of walnut. This drum is fitted with heavy-duty 3mm tripled flanged hoops for commanding rimshots and an adjustable side pull throw-off with a fixed buttplate.
- Snare Size: 14" x 6-1/2"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not applicable
- Stand: Not applicable
- Shell material: Multiple
- Shell construction: Stave
- Shell thickness (mm): 22mm
- Bearing edge: 45
- Reinforcement ring: No
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Tube
- Throw-off: Side
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Satin
- Country of origin: Taiwan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.