- Product H73638
Hart Dynamics Ecymbal II Hi-Hat
- Write a Review
These cymbals feature Hart's patented design in which two cymbals are riveted together to eliminate resonance and acoustic volume.The Electronic Hi-h...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The patented Bronze Metal ECYMBAL II electronic cymbals feel and play exactly like acoustic cymbals because they are!
These cymbals feature Hart's patented design in which two cymbals are riveted together to eliminate resonance and acoustic volume.
The Electronic Hi-hat pedal activates fully variable open to close parameters, as well as foot "chick' and foot splash. ECYMBAL II cymbals come with custom blended rubber on 1/3 of the cymbal for extreme stealth. You can also remove the rubber for exact acoustic "feel".
These cymbals are virtually indistinguishable from "brilliant" finish acoustic cymbals. All cymbals have incredible triggering characteristics. Heavy duty trigger with high output and "snap-lock" 1/4" connectors ensure cymbals stop playing when you do.
- Electracoustic cymbals feature Transparent Energy Transfer (TE3.2) technology which allows response and feel of an acoustic cymbal while achieving virtually silent operation
- Ecymbal II features bronze metal cymbals for enhanced acoustic feel
- Ecymbal II features highly polished Brilliant finish
- Custom blended rubber (removable and user replaceable) on 1/3 of cymbal for quiet operation/exact acoustic feel
- Unsurpassed sensitivity, dynamic range and acoustic cymbal feel
- Mounts on standard boom or cymbal stand
- Cymbal Spring anti-rotational device allows enhanced acoustic feel and consistent triggering (included)
- As close as it gets to acoustic cymbal feel
- Extremely quiet and compatible with all "mesh" style drums
- 1/4" TRS (stereo) connector output format.
Why play a rubber pad when you can play the real thing?
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
- Metal Feel
- Similar To Real Acoustic
Comments about Hart Dynamics Ecymbal II Hi-Hat:
I am overall very happy with this purchase of this hihat for an electronic kit. My transitions from the ekit and back to the acoustic kit were pretty annoying because of the differing feel and response of my hihat. I did not feel the need to spend a large amount on a very nice e-hihat to get the response I needed if this one would just provide basic functionality for my practice kit at home. It did the trick and it makes the transition to the acoustic kit at band practice easier!