- Product 443428
Hart Dynamics Ecymbal II Ride
- Write a Review
The patented Bronze Metal Ecymbal II electronic ride cymbal by Hart Dynamics feels and plays exactly like an acoustic cymbal because it is! The ride ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Why play a pad when you can play the real thing?
The patented Bronze Metal Ecymbal II electronic ride cymbal by Hart Dynamics feels and plays exactly like an acoustic cymbal because it is! The ride features Hart's patented design in which two cymbals are riveted together to eliminate resonance and acoustic volume. The ride cymbal comes with gum rubber on 1/3 of the cymbal so you can play on metal part of cymbal for exact acoustic feel or gum rubber for extreme stealth.
This cymbal is virtually indistinguishable from a brilliant-finish acoustic cymbal. Ride cymbals also come with Aquarian Cymbal Springs to enhance feel. All cymbals have incredible triggering characteristics. Heavy-duty trigger with high output and snap-lock 1/4" connectors to ensure cymbals stop playing when you do.
Lifetime guarantee against breakage.
- Electracoustic cymbal features Transparent Energy Transfer (TE3.2) technology which allows the response and feel of an acoustic cymbal while achieving virtually silent operation
- 16" Ecymbal Rides feature bronze metal cymbals for enhanced acoustic feel
- Custom blended rubber on 1/3 of cymbal for stealth
- Rotate and play on metal for exact acoustic feel
- True dual-trigger design with 3-zone capability
- Outputs available in 1/4" TRS format
- Unsurpassed sensitivity, dynamic range and positional sensing
- Ecymbal II ride features highly polished brilliant finish
- Mounts on standard boom or cymbal stand
- Includes heavy-duty cymbal spring
- 1/4" TRS (stereo) connector output format
- Lifetime guarantee