- Product 445447
Hart Dynamics Ecymbal II Splash/Crash
- Write a Review
The Ecymbal II electronic Splash/Crash Cymbal from Hart Dynamics looks and feels like an acoustic cymbal, and its TE3.2 technology provides unsurpass...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Ecymbal II splash/crash will electrify you!
The Ecymbal II electronic Splash/Crash Cymbal from Hart Dynamics looks and feels like an acoustic cymbal, and its TE3.2 technology provides unsurpassed sensitivity and dynamic response. Made of a high-impact polymer, it is guaranteed not to warp or break. Duraplate gold finish never needs polishing. Mounts on standard cymbal stand. 9" diameter. 1/4" TRS connector.
- The look and feel of an acoustic cymbal
- Virtually silent operation
- Unsurpassed sensitivity and dynamic range
- Duraplate gold finish never needs polishing
- Mounts on standard boom or cymbal stand
- Cymbal spring anti-rotational device enhances acoustic feel and triggering consistency
- High-impact polymer won't warp, break, dent, or crack
- Compatible with all mesh-style drums
- 1/4" TRS (stereo) output jack
- 9" diameter
- Lifetime guarantee
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Not impressed. I own the Yamaha DTX IIS and bought three Hart Cymbals to supplement my kit. I find that the Hart Cymbals, while made well and the look of the Gold Ecymbals is great and very realistic, do not perform as I would like.The plastic cymbal has a plastic sound. Unless you are amplifying loudly and playing with a group, the sound is quite apparent.The cymbal spring anti-rotational device does not fit easily on my Yamaha hardware and does not prevent rotation. The movement of the cymbal is nothing close to natural.They do, however, come with an incredible guarantee and look sharp.