- Product H90599
Hart Dynamics Ecymbal III Electronic Cymbal Pack
- Write a Review
These multi-zone cymbals feature Hart's patented design in which two cymbals are riveted together to eliminate resonance and acoustic volume.The Elec...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The patented Bronze Metal ECYMBAL III electronic cymbals feel and play exactly like acoustic cymbals because they are!
These multi-zone cymbals feature Hart's patented design in which two cymbals are riveted together to eliminate resonance and acoustic volume.
The Electronic Hi-hat pedal activates fully variable open to close parameters, as well as foot "chick' and foot splash. ECYMBAL III cymbals come with custom blended rubber on 1/3 of the cymbal for extreme stealth. You can also remove the rubber for exact acoustic "feel".
These cymbals are virtually indistinguishable from "brilliant" finish acoustic cymbals. Splash, Crash, China and Ride cymbals also come with Aquarian Cymbal Springs to enhance feel. All cymbals have incredible triggering characteristics. Heavy-duty trigger with high output and "snap-lock" 1/4" connectors ensure cymbals stop playing when you do.
- Electracoustic cymbals feature Transparent Energy Transfer (TE3.2) technology which allows response and feel of an acoustic cymbal while achieving virtually silent operation
- Ecymbal III features bronze metal cymbals for enhanced acoustic feel
- Ecymbal III features highly polished Brilliant finish
- Custom blended rubber (removable and user replaceable) on 1/3 of cymbal for quiet operation/exact acoustic feel
- Unsurpassed sensitivity, dynamic range and acoustic cymbal feel
- Mounts on standard boom or cymbal stand
- Cymbal Spring anti-rotational device allows enhanced acoustic feel and consistent triggering (included)
- As close as it gets to acoustic cymbal feel
- Extremely quiet and compatible with all "mesh" style drums
- 1/4" TRS (stereo) connector output format.
- Lifetime guarantee
Why play a rubber pad when you can play the real thing? Order today.
- 14” Hi-hats
- 20” Ride (3-zone)
- 14” Crash (2-zone)