- #H86152 000002000 H86152000002000
Istanbul Mehmet El Negro Hi-Hat
- Write a Review
Designed for Horacio "El Negro" Hernandez, the El Negro series by Istanbul Mehmet has a sound and appearance as unique as Horacio's playing. This hi-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A series of signature cymbals offering flavor and versatility for styles from pop to Latin jazz, while offering the quality of traditional Turkish methods.
Designed for Horacio "El Negro" Hernandez, the El Negro series by Istanbul Mehmet has a sound and appearance as unique as Horacio's playing. This hi-hat set is medium to heavy weight and features a specially brushed finish with an unfinished, compact bell. These cymbals offer a bright, fat tone and a crystal clear "chick".
A cymbal with prized vintage sound and new world renown. Order today!
El Negro Hi-Hat
- 12" or 13"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Istanbul Mehmet El Negro Hi-Hat:
Just got these 13" hats as a replacement for my old ones. The chick is great and they sound awesome open or closed, with the ability to be extremely loud or soft and still sound good. I play old school funk, gospel, classic rock and jazz and the hats seem to fit in nicely in all these styles. Got mine on sale but would pay the set price if I had to.