- Product H86004
Istanbul Mehmet Nostalgia 70s Ride
- Write a Review
The Nostalgia '70s Ride by Istanbul Mehmet is a throwback cymbal hand-crafted in the traditional Turkish style and delivers an excellent vintage soun...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A vintage-style ride cymbal which produces a smoky tone and a rich, dry sustain.
The Nostalgia '70s Ride by Istanbul Mehmet is a throwback cymbal hand-crafted in the traditional Turkish style and delivers an excellent vintage sound reminiscent of the 70's legendary Turkish jazz rides. This weighty cymbal produces a dark, washy and full sound with a woody stick definition. Additionally, the cymbal is aesthetically satisfying with a smooth bell bridge and smaller bell profile.
A cymbal with prized vintage sound and new world renown. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.