- Product H86019
Istanbul Mehmet Traditional Series Original Ride
- Write a Review
Traditional Series cymbals by Instanbul Mehmet are suited for pretty much every style of music imaginable. The classic concept of these fully lathed ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
From the earliest of jazz drummers to metal and modern styles, this traditional Turkish-crafted classic ride offers a rich and full tone.
Traditional Series cymbals by Instanbul Mehmet are suited for pretty much every style of music imaginable. The classic concept of these fully lathed cymbals has proven its value through the years. The Traditional Series Original Ride is very expressive with a warm tone and a full-sized bell.
Dark. Responsive. Controllable. Musical.
A cymbal with prized vintage sound and new world renown. Order today!
Traditional Series Original Ride
- 20" or 22"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.