- H86164 000001000 H86164000001000
Istanbul Mehmet Turk Series Jazz Ride
- Write a Review
Unlathed cymbals with a raw surface clearly showing every hammer mark which created the compact sound of these instruments. Meant for drummers who wa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic-toned and unlathed traditional Turkish cymbals in their natural state.
Unlathed cymbals with a raw surface clearly showing every hammer mark which created the compact sound of these instruments. Meant for drummers who want that dry sound, yet keeping the wide array of low overtones that's so specific to hand hammered cymbals. This cymbal also features a smoother profile and a compact bell. For Rock, Jazz and everything inbetween. Dry. Compact. Controlled. Musical.
A cymbal with prized vintage sound and new world renown. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.