- J05941 000000000 J05941000000000
KAT Percussion KT3 Drum Module
- Write a Review
The KT3 Drum Module from KAT Percussion offers a durable, two-tone design, and a bevy of features and functions. This module is loaded 550 percussion...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The advanced, high-performance brain of the KT3 e-kit.
The KT3 Drum Module from KAT Percussion offers a durable, two-tone design, and a bevy of features and functions. This module is loaded 550 percussion sounds, 70 drum kits (45 preset, 25 user programmable), 11 MIDI kits and a reverb 3-band EQ. The KT3 Drum Module offers USB/MIDI connectivity and 9 trigger input jacks.
- LED backlit screen
- 550 percussion sounds
- 70 drum kits (45 preset, 25 user)
- 3-Band EQ with reverb
- 11 MIDI kits
- USB/MIDI connectivity
- 9 Trigger Input Jack, Headphone Jack (1/8" stereo), Aux. In jack (1/8" stereo), 2 External Trigger Input Jack, (1/4", Tom4, Crash2),
- Output (1/4", L/Mono, R), USB 2.0, MIDI In, MIDI Out
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.