- Product 444763
LP 40th Anniversary Tumba
- Write a Review
LP has designed this special 12-1/2" x 30" commemorative tumba to mark its anniversary. It is crafted in Siam oak and fitted with a Gold Tone Comfort...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Beautiful to behold and a great complement to any percussion setup!
LP has designed this special 12-1/2" x 30" commemorative tumba to mark its anniversary. It is crafted in Siam oak and fitted with a Gold Tone Comfort Curve II rim, a hand-selected rawhide head imprinted with the 40th Anniversary logo, and beautifully finished. From the top, a blonde wood with well-defined grain fades gradually to a reddish amber hue and then to an ebony stain at the bass of the drum -- a truly beautiful design that will grace any stage or studio. A custom designed LP 40th Anniversary Logo is inlayed into the drum and sealed with lacquer. Each drum also has a unique serial number that signifies it as belonging to the LP 40th Anniversary Series and comes with a certificate of authenticity. Bongos (444760), a quinto (444761), and conga (444762) are also included in this series. See the customer product box for these additional drums.
- Siam oak shells
- 12-1/2" x 30"
- Hand-selected rawhide heads with imprinted 40th Anniversary Logo
- Gold Tone Comfort Curve II rim
- Pro Care Integrated Shell Protectors and reinforced LP side plates ensure long life
- A gold-toned LP mic lug makes miking easy
- Special finish -- blonde wood fading to reddish amber to an ebony stain on the bottom
- Custom designed LP 40th Anniversary Logo inlay
- Each drum marked with a series serial number
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity