- #491387 000407000 491387000407000
LP Aluminum Repinique
12 x 10 in.
- Write a Review
The double-headed LP Repinique is the perfect complement to the surdo, traditionally played with a stick and used to signal shifts in tempo or dancer...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The core samba drum used to signal shifts in tempo or dancer activity.
The double-headed LP Repinique is the perfect complement to the surdo, traditionally played with a stick and used to signal shifts in tempo or dancer activity. Accordingly, the LP Repinique is light in weight and yields high-pitched exclamations that penetrate the noise of a street throng. Tensioned high, the LP Repinique holds pitch securely by means of six, adjustable tuning screws positioned below the rim for comfort. The top head incorporates a special radius top that is easy on the hands.
Brazilian percussion reflects the history, society, culture and geography of a massive segment of the South American population. In one sense rhythms are complex and diverse; in another, they stroll along more unfettered than, say, Cuban music, which must adhere to the clave. The Carnaval parades, the voices of exotic jungle birds, or even the joyful cries of children are replicated in indigenous percussion instruments--as in the new LP Rio Brazilian Percussion Line.
The LP Rio Brazilian line includes the essential percussion to generate a range of samba patterns at Carnaval. The LP Rio Brazilian Percussion Line adheres to the highest LP standards--authenticity, broad tonality, and good projection. And innovation, as always, is the guiding spirit.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.