- J50046 000000000 J50046000000000
LP Americana 10 in. 2-Sided Snare Cajon
- Write a Review
Latin Percussion partnered with Drum Workshop to create this amazing portable snare cajon that can be added to your kit on a snare stand or played in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The two sides offer two different styles and sounds.
Latin Percussion partnered with Drum Workshop to create this amazing portable snare cajon that can be added to your kit on a snare stand or played in your lap. With its two sides, you have the option of a "Flamenco" snare sound with a textured playing surface or an open "Peruvian" style.
- Designed in partnership with Drum Workshop
- Portable design
- Can be played on a snare stand or in your lap
- Two sides deliver "Flamenco" snare sound with a textured playing surface or an open "Peruvian" style
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.