- 584578 000000000 584578000000000
LP Aspire Junior Cajon
- Write a Review
The LP Aspire Cajon gains its emphatic bottom-end from a solid hardwood body, constructed from woods chosen for their resonant properties. The interi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A smaller version of the LP Aspire Cajon, this box still has plenty of bottom-end.
The LP Aspire Cajon gains its emphatic bottom-end from a solid hardwood body, constructed from woods chosen for their resonant properties. The interior houses a single set of wire snares for those authentic flamenco trills and the cajon's durable hardwood front panel is adjustable with varying screw tension.
This LP Aspire Junior Cajon has a front ply hardwood playing surface with a solid hardwood body. The internal snare wires are easily accessed and adjusted, as is the front panel. Large rubber feet help define the cajon's sound and keep it from walking off while you're pounding out those hot flamenco beats.
The Aspire cajon's height is a smaller than usual at 15-1/2", comfortable for smaller players, while the 9-3/4"-width still provides ample resonance. To ensure that bass tones are not grounded into hardwood or otherwise non-carpeted floors, the LP Aspire Cajon is fitted with large rubber feet.
Priced well and constructed sturdily, the LP Aspire is the perfect cajon to introduce students, hobbyists, and even working club musicians to one of the hottest percussion instruments on the planet.
- Junior sized for smaller players
- Solid hardwood body
- Wire snares
- Durable hardwood front panel, adjustable with varying screw tensions
Put those little hands to work, order today.
Aspire Junior Cajon
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.