- #447728 000010000 447728000010000
LP Classic II Bongos with Chrome Hardware
- Write a Review
The tunable Classic II Bongos are constructed from wood shells with precisely formed staves and combined with chrome hardware, and tucked skin heads....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classic design made for modern use!
The tunable Classic II Bongos are constructed from wood shells with precisely formed staves and combined with chrome hardware, and tucked skin heads. Each drum has four tuning lugs. This bongo set comes with an accessory bag containing a two-headed rubber-grip tuning wrench and lug lube.
- Wood shells
- Chrome hardware
- LP rawhide heads hand-picked for quality
- Traditional head sizes: 7-1/4" macho and 8-5/8" hembra
- Four tuning lugs on each drum
- Two-headed rubber-grip tuning wrench
- Lug lube
- Cloth accessory bag attached, 4-1/2"W x 7"H
Hot, hot, hot. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Sound
- Huge Tone
- Jazz Clubs
- School Bands
- Small Venues
Comments about LP Classic II Bongos with Chrome Hardware:
The natural wood finish is beautiful. The wood doesnt crack or make popping sounds when tuning the heads. Its on the heavy side but these bongos have a crisp tone especially for latin percussion section. The traditional size means bigger hembra and macho heads than ones being made now. I woukd swap out the heads for some made in the dominican republic but the LP rawhides are great too. I suggest when you dont play them to loosen up the heads all the way. The chrome looks good and comes with lubricant.