- H71811 000001001 H71811000001001
LP Classic Top Tuning Conga
11.75 in. Vintage Sunburst
- Write a Review
LP Classic Top Tuning Congas make on-the-fly adjustments quicker and the head tunes more evenly for good fundamental pitch. Its low profile design in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tunes from the top without having to turn the conga.
LP Classic Top Tuning Congas make on-the-fly adjustments quicker and the head tunes more evenly for good fundamental pitch. Its low profile design insures hand comfort.
The 3-ply 30" Siam oak shell has a fiberglass layer added to the inside upper portion of the shell for additional strength.
The conga is fitted with a natural rawhide head for authentic sound and easy-on-the-hands modified Comfort Curve II rims.
The shell comes with reinforced LP Heart side plates with 5/16" diameter tuning lugs and new LP shell protectors. A tuning wrench is also included.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.