- Product 444762
LP Conga 40th Anniversary
- Write a Review
LP has designed this special 11-3/4" x 30" commemorative conga to mark its anniversary. It's crafted with Siam oak, fitted with a Gold Tone Comfort C...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Beautiful to behold and a great complement to any percussion setup!
LP has designed this special 11-3/4" x 30" commemorative conga to mark its anniversary. It's crafted with Siam oak, fitted with a Gold Tone Comfort Curve II rim, hand-selected rawhide head imprinted with the 40th Anniversary logo, and beautifully finished. From the top, a blonde wood with well-defined grain fades gradually to a reddish amber hue and then to an ebony stain at the bass of the drum -- a truly beautiful design that will grace any stage or studio. A custom designed LP 40th Anniversary Logo is inlayed into the drum and sealed with lacquer. Each drum also has a unique serial number that signifies it as belonging to the LP 40th Anniversary Series and comes with a certificate of authenticity. Bongos (444760), a quinto (444761), and tumba (444763) are also included in this series. See the customer products box on this page for these additional drums.
- 30" Siam oak shell
- Hand-selected 11-3/4" rawhide head with imprinted 40th Anniversary Logo
- Gold Tone Comfort Curve II rim
- Pro Care Integrated Shell Protectors and reinforced LP side plates ensure long life
- A gold-toned LP mic lug makes miking easy
- Special finish -- blonde wood fading to reddish amber to an ebony stain on the bottom
- Custom designed LP 40th Anniversary Logo inlay
- Each drum marked with a series serial number
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity