- H91635 000000000 H91635000000000
LP Durian Bongos
- Write a Review
These Durian Classic Series Bongos from Latin Percussion offers all the features of the standard Classic Series - without 25% of the weight. These dr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classic line of Latin Percussion hand drums in a new breed of tone wood, durian.
These Durian Classic Series Bongos from Latin Percussion offers all the features of the standard Classic Series - without 25% of the weight. These drums are finished with extended collar rims, black mirror chrome hardware and are pre-fitted with slide mounts.
With a hearty, full tone reminiscent of Philipine Mahogany, Durian offers desirable performance with increased sustainability.
- Extended collar rims
- Black mirror chrome hardware
- Slide mounts
Durian offers lightweight feel with dense, full tones. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.