- 441232 000000000 441232000000000
LP LP256-BZ Tito Puente 13 Inch and 14 Inch Bronze Timbales
- Write a Review
LP crafts the LP256-BZ Tito Puente Timbales from phosphor bronze. They are thicker than previous timbale drums to give them greater bite and warmth. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A big hit with LP's top artists.
LP crafts the LP256-BZ Tito Puente Timbales from phosphor bronze. They are thicker than previous timbale drums to give them greater bite and warmth. LP includes a heavy-duty, fully height-adjustable, tilting stand, a cowbell bracket, a pair of timbale sticks, and a tuning wrench with the Tito Puente Bronze Timbales.
- Made of phosphor bronze
- Thicker than previous models for greater bite and warmth
- Includes heavy duty, fully height adjustable, tilting stand; cowbell bracket; pair of sticks; tuning wrench.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.