- 443289 000000000 443289000000000
LP Matador Puerto Rican Flag Bongos
- Write a Review
LP Matador Puerto Rican Bongos are modeled after traditional style instruments (and thus have traditional rims), and a traditional steel bottom. Shel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Proclaim a rich musical heritage with pride.
LP Matador Puerto Rican Bongos are modeled after traditional style instruments (and thus have traditional rims), and a traditional steel bottom. Shells of the 7-1/2" and 8-5/8" pair are Siam oak and they wear proudly the Puerto Rican flag. Heads are hand selected natural rawhide.
Proudly fly the multi-banded flag of Puerto Rico, an island that is indisputably the source of much of the world's finest indigenous Latin and Latin jazz music.
- Traditional style with contemporary construction features
- Siam Oak shells with a hand-painted Puerto Rican Flag design
- Cuban style steel bottom
- Traditional rims
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.