- Product 443287
LP Matador Puerto Rican Flag Conga
- Write a Review
The LP Matador Puerto Rican Flag Conga is a standard 11-3/4" drum with Siam oak shell emblazoned with the Puerto Rican flag. Soft Strike Rims, 5/16" ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Proclaim a rich musical heritage with pride.
The LP Matador Puerto Rican Flag Conga is a standard 11-3/4" drum with Siam oak shell emblazoned with the Puerto Rican flag. Soft Strike Rims, 5/16" tuning rods, LP ProCare shell protectors, unique side plates, and natural rawhide heads are featured.
Proudly fly the multi-banded flag of Puerto Rico, an island that is indisputably the source of much of the world's finest indigenous Latin and Latin jazz music.
- 30" tall, crafted of kiln dried, environmentally friendly Siam oak
- Matador Soft Strike rims which offer extra playing comfort
- 5/16" diameter tuning lugs
- Uniquely shaped "horned" side plates
- LP ProCare shell protectors
- Natural rawhide heads
- Tuning wrench included
- Hand-painted Puerto Rican flag design
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.