- J40548 000000001 J40548000000001
LP Matador Stave Tumba Cajon
- Write a Review
This Matador Stave Tumba Cajon is a unique instrument that features a poplar soundboard and mango staves in the shape of a mini conga. The instr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A cajon that is unique in structure, shape and sound.
This Matador Stave Tumba Cajon is a unique instrument that features a poplar soundboard and mango staves in the shape of a mini conga. The instrument delivers the familiar attack of cajon with the resonance of a much bigger instrument. The large “belly” and tapered top provide an amazing bass-to-piccolo sonic range.
- Made with mango staves
- Poplar frontplate
- Slip-resistant feet
- Rustic brown finish
- 20” × 13” × 13-1⁄2”
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.