- 440607 000010075 440607000010075
LP Matador Wood Conga
Natural 11 in. Quinto
- Write a Review
This masterfully crafted 11" wood quinto is ideal for the player who desires good sound and quality at a moderate price level. 30" tall and construct...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Affordable LP craftsmanship.
This masterfully crafted 11" wood quinto is ideal for the player who desires good sound and quality at a moderate price level. 30" tall and constructed of kiln-dried Siam oak with 5/16"-diameter tuning lugs, Matador Soft Strike Rims, and natural rawhide heads.
- 11" quinto
- 30" tall
- Kiln-dried Siam oak construction
- 5/16"-diameter tuning lugs
- Matador Soft Strike Rims
Say 'Ole!" and order yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about LP Matador Wood Conga:
I recently purchased a Matador quinto and I love it. It sounds great, and the price was right. To me it is really the best buy out there. I have played a lot of other congas, quintos and tumbas and these sound the best at this price range. Even better than some of the more expensive congas. My one criticism has been that the heads were poor quality and it seems like LP has listened to their customers because the head on my quinto was better quality than the heads that had been on my conga and tumba that I had purchased previously.