- Write a Review
Innovation brought on by a legend.
The Patato Model Conga is just one example of the innovation brought on by a legendary musician and performer; Carlos "Patato" Valdez. Developed in 1978 after a recording session with "Patato" at the studio in Martin Cohen's home. Patato's own design required tall drums with a wide belly and small bottom.
This 11" Conga projects deep bass tones and great volume without sacrificing crisp, high sounds due to its fiberglass shell and hand-selected natural rawhide head. It also features LP's Comfort Curve II Rims for easy and comfortable playing. It is perfect for any style of music and are great for live playing.
Its fiberglass shell has a steel ring embedded at the bearing (top) edge of the drum shell for added strength and stability. It also features LP Procare Integrated Shell Protectors that prevents the side plate hardware from marking or damaging adjacent drums.
- 11" in diameter and 30" tall
- Fiberglass shell
- Chrome LP Comfort Curve II Rims
- 5?16" diameter tuning lugs
- Reinforced LP Heart Side Plates
- Hand selected, natural rawhide heads
- LP Procare Integrated Shell Protectors
- Accessory pouch, tuning wrench, and LP Lug Lube included
Call or click today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.