- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP Tito Puente Thunder Timbs Timbales
- Write a Review
- 441234 000000000 441234000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Tito Puente Thunder Timbs Timbales have oversized 10" deep shells with 15" and 16" diameter heads. The bronze shell construction produces a superior ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A rich sounding, volume-heavy timbale!
Tito Puente Thunder Timbs Timbales have oversized 10" deep shells with 15" and 16" diameter heads. The bronze shell construction produces a superior and distinctive cutting cascara sound-produced when striking the side of the timbale shell. Thanks to the extra shell dimensions the volume is pleasantly boosted, while providing increased response in the lower frequencies.
The timbale set comes with a chrome plated, heavy-duty steel stand. The height-adjustable stand has a die-cast geared tilter that locks in tight and has an anti-rattle sleeve. The Tito Puente timbale set comes complete with an adjustable cowbell holder made from welded steel and features LP's superior eye-bolt assembly.
When Latin Percussion, Inc. was founded in the 1960s, timbales were only heard in Latin music. Today all genres of music have embraced this versatile percussion instrument. LP's experience in building timbales has resulted in a distinctive, modern shell, that uses a ribbed design with both top and bottom edges turned in to create a livelier, more cutting cascara.
Depth of 10"
15" and 16" diameter shells
Heavy-duty fully height adjustable
Includes a tilting timbale stand, cowbell bracket,
pair of timbale sticks, and a tuning wrench
The best timbales you'll ever hear. Order now and play a superior percussion instrument.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.