- Product J32177
Ludwig Classic Maple Snare Drum
14 x 5 in. Vintage Black Oyster Pearl
- Write a Review
The Classic Maple Snare from Ludwig features an all-maple shell that produces clarity and warmth players have come to expect from maple drums, plus t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tradition, craftsmanship and visionary excellence.
The Classic Maple Snare from Ludwig features an all-maple shell that produces clarity and warmth players have come to expect from maple drums, plus the projection and musicality that has maintained Ludwig's reputation for snare drum innovation and excellence.
This snare is fitted with Ludwig's renowned Mini-Classic Lugs, Cast Brass badges and a P-86 throw-off for dialing in tones.
- Snare Size: Multiple Sizes
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material:Maple
- Shell Construction: 7-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): 6
- Bearing Edge:45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material:Steel
- Hoop Type: Die-cast
- Lugs: Standard
- Throw-Off: Tap-Style
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Multiple
- Country of Origin: United States
The new Classics of today. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.