- Product J50220
Ludwig Standard Maple Series Snare Drum
- Write a Review
Ludwig’s new Standard Maple snare series offers an admirable combination of rich pure sound and durability, but at an affordable price. Made in the L...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The warmth and versatility of maple coupled with a larger depth make this a must-have snare for any drummer.
Ludwig’s new Standard Maple snare series offers an admirable combination of rich pure sound and durability, but at an affordable price. Made in the Ludwig factory in Monroe NC, this series can’t be beat when it comes to price and uncompromised value. Standard Maple snares use 7 plies of Maple plus an attractive outer wrap or veneer combined with Bowtie lugs and Triple Flange hoops for a great look and sound.
- Snare Size: 14 x 8 in.
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Maple
- Shell Construction: 7-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: Info Not Available
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Patented
- Throw-Off: Side
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Multiple
- Country of Origin: United States
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.