- Product J55854
Manuel Rodriguez Flamenco Cajon
- Write a Review
Made in Spain in the traditional Flamenco style, these new cajons are created from the best woods combining the warm sonority of birch with the beaut...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Authentic design with beautiful sound
Made in Spain in the traditional Flamenco style, these new cajons are created from the best woods combining the warm sonority of birch with the beautiful finishes by Manuel Rodriguez. The high density of the woods used in the face like ebony, teak or birch provide a personal touch to each of these four new models. The MR cajons feature original designs for an authentic Flamenco sound, but their versatility makes them suitable for any musical style.
- Birch, ebony, vintage birch and teak playing surface
- Birch body with ergonomic edges and 120 mm sound hole
- 2 V-strings snare system
- Matte, open-pore finish
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.